Skywatcher Blog, Stars, Planets, Ufo's, Orbs, Spirituality and 5th Dimensional Reality.

Skywatcher Blog, Stars Planets Ufo's Orbs and other strange Phenomenon. Spirituality and 5th Dimensional Reality.

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Alicia5D on Blogging!!


Okay I've set this blog up mainly so I have a place to put stuff!! Ive been watching the sky and I recently invested in a video camera with a nice Optical & Digital Zoom so I've made some video's and posted them on youtube, I will post them here too ;)

Right now I want to post a screenshot of a Ufo sighting I had last night, It was recorded on video but it was only very quick so I've grabbed a snapshot to post here I will link the video below!!

Keep your eyes on the skies ;)

This is Sirius and you can see the object that flashed in the sky.
This is the video I took of Sirius you will see the flash at 16 seconds and at 1:44 you can see an orb right near Sirius... Let me know what you think ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment